Monday, November 17, 2008

ThanksflippingGiving

This is going to be my first year as a Pescetarian at Thanksgiving. Now if I were hosting the dinners as Pescetarian we'd just have salmon or mussels or something but I am not and every where I am going to eat is tradition central. I came across an article at www.delish.com that has some veggie recipes so I thought I'd share that first.

http://www.delish.com/entertaining-ideas/holidays/thanksgiving/vegetarian-thanksgiving-recipes?GT1=47003

But also I wanted to share my easy as a box of cornbread dressing I mixed up the other day.

Ingrediants:

1-box Stove Top Cornbread Stuffing

1- can Swanson Vegetarian Vegetable broth <-- btw the only broth I found at my local grocery that is 100% vegetairan.

1/2 green granny smith apple

1 green onion

How to do it:

Dice up the onion and green apple before putting the stuffing on.

Prepare the stuffing just like the box says except instead of water, use the can of vegetable broth. Add the apple and onion when you add the stuffing mix. Five minutes later you have delicious.

Other suggestions to add would be: dried cranberries, carrots, garlic, etc.

Later I promise to share my easy breezy beautiful covergirl recipe for Sheppard's Pie!

No comments: